Meeting Pain in the head and neck area, Utrecht, December 7 2018
In this third interdisciplinary pain symposium in Utrecht several leaders in the field with different specialty background will come together. Not only to promote a better understanding of the pathophysiology of acute and chronic pain in the head and neck area but also to critically review the current state-of-the-art practice in diagnosis and treatment of headache and neck pain.
Practitioners of various specialties are confronted on a daily basis with the diagnosis and management of acute and chronic headache and facial pain.
• Discuss current evidence-based management strategies for treating several types of pain in the head and neck area
• Describe the pathophysiology, clinical presentation, and treatment of several types of headaches
• Identify new techniques and technologies for pain management in the head and neck area
• Provide an update on image-guided procedures and radiofrequency techniques
• Demonstrate current surgical techniques for treating headache and neck pain
• Discuss case studies on patients with headache and neck pain
Visit the website of the meeting for online registration.